One of the greatest aspects of owning a pool is having your fair share of design options, and each year brings with it a multitude of styling possibilities. If you’re in the market for a new swimming pool, then continue reading for some of the top pool design trends of 2015, and get ready to turn your backyard into your own private little slice of heaven.
- Get Geometric – One really cool idea for the new year is to have your swimming pool designed in a geometric shape, which can give your pool area an artistic appearance. Adding some other features such as a waterfall, glass tiles, and in-pool barstools will add a touch of chic elegance to a simple geometric designed pool – or any pool for that matter.
- Backyard Haven – Are you craving a place to escape after a hard day at work? Then consider giving your new swimming pool a lagoon-style design and add in other relaxing features, like a custom spa, a curvy waterslide, or a flowing waterfall. Why waste money on a fancy spa membership when you can have all of the amenities right in your own backyard? If you opt for this style, be sure to call Bay Area Pool Service in Naples.
- For The Fitness Fanatic – Swim-in-place pools (or swim spas) have become increasingly popular over the past couple of years, and they are wonderful for health and fitness-conscious individuals. Swim spas are usually installed indoors and they make for great water workouts and aquatic therapy.
- Putting It All Together – If you love entertaining, then having an outdoor kitchen installed next to your swimming pool is the way to go. By doing this, your guests can swim, dine, and socialize all in one convenient location. With strategically placed seating areas, you can maximize a small backyard by turning it into one central party hub.
- Waterfall Wonderland – Creating a pool with multiple levels is enjoyable for the whole family. Sheer descents can add stunning elegance to steps that lead up to the spa and pool, which transforms them into a beautiful flowing water fountain. A wading pool at the entry can also be added for younger children to play in.
For additional style options, call your local pool professional for more information, and get ready for a relaxing new year spent lounging around your new pool with friends and loved ones. Make 2015 a year to remember and call Bay Area Pool Service today.